Who We Are
The North Region LTSS Partnership (NRLP) is a Community Partner in the MassHealth Community Partners Program. We are formed by three of the region's most trusted and experienced human services agencies: Greater Lynn Senior Services, Bridgewell, and Northeast Arc.
At the North Region LTSS Partnership, we coordinate care and access to the services and supports you need to stay healthy, feel well, and improve your quality of life.
We also advocate on your behalf – helping you stay connected with clinical and community-based resources.
We serve MassHealth members from age 3‒64 who are in MassHealth ACO or MCO health plans throughout the North Shore and Merrimack Valley.
What We Do
We work with you and your doctor to find the Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) you may want and need to stay healthy. We help you make problem solving and daily routines a bit easier.
- Providing you with informed choices of LTSS programs and providers;
- Connecting you to social services;
- Developing a LTSS Care Plan;
- Supporting you in between care;
- Participating on your Care Team.
What are Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS)?
These are supports and services that help you manage your daily routines, stay healthy, and assist you with various tasks – like help with meals, bathing, laundry, shopping, and more.
Your Care Coordinator will help you address the issues that may be preventing you or your family from living a healthier lifestyle.
- Help for organizing your daily routines, including reminders for important appointments;
- Finding housing, transportation, and affordable food. Some legal issues, finding and keeping a job, finding and completing training or education;
- General coaching, training, and education that support your goals.
Whatever you need to keep you healthy, we try to provide!
Plus referrals for direct services like:
- Help with household tasks like cooking, laundry, or shopping;
- Help with daily activities such as personal care, managing medications, bathing or dressing;
- Getting equipment like a wheelchair, cane, or walker; or devices that help you communicate better.